Did you miss your opportunity to straighten your teeth, but now wish you hadn't? At Ramsey Family Dental in Ramsey, NJ, Dr. Robert Boff and Dr. Banafsheh Goujani offer Invisalign, the clear way to a healthy, beautiful smile. Both teens and adults experience the many benefits of Invisalign. Would you like to join them?
The details on Invisalign
Treatment with Invisalign clear aligners began back in the 1990s. Since then, millions worldwide have enjoyed healthier, more attractive smiles as a result.
Based on specialized three-dimensional scans, your dentist at Ramsey Family Dental formulates an Invisalign treatment plan tailored to your individual needs. These clear, acrylic appliances fit over the top and bottom teeth and move crooked teeth step by step into healthier positions. The aligners are barely noticeable, very comfortable, removable and best of all effective in correcting:
- Protruding front teeth
- Spacing problems such as gaps and crowding
- Tooth tipping and rotation
- Orthodontic relapse (teeth shifted after previous treatment with braces)
Also, the aligners may be crafted to accommodate young molars yet to erupt and to indicate if the patient is wearing the appliances for the required 20 plus hours a day. In other words, there's no guesswork with Invisalign.
More benefits of Invisalign
1. It's easy to clean your teeth, gums and aligners because the aligners are fully removable.
2. The aligners don't hurt. While you may feel some initial soreness when you start treatment, you'll have no oral abrasions or irritations as you follow your care plan. Your aligners are carefully crafted for maximum comfort and effectiveness, and they will be customized to fit your teeth precisely.
3. Progress checks occur at monthly intervals right at our Ramsey, NJ, office.
4. The total treatment time is about a year. Of course, this varies from case to case, but in general, Invisalign patients finish more quickly than people who wear conventional braces.
5. You can feel confident about your appearance both during and after treatment. The trays really are transparent and thin. Plus, they do their job well. They easily erase a wide array of orthodontic problems.
6. As an adult, you won't feel odd about getting treatment with Invisalign. The Pennsylvania Dental Association (PDA) reports that 4 million Americans are currently under orthodontic treatment. Many of these individuals wear Invisalign aligners.
Can we help your smile?
At Ramsey Family Dental, Dr. Boff and Dr. Goujani are excited to offer their patients Invisalign clear aligners and their proven results. For your personalized exam and friendly consultation, please contact our office at (201) 327-3060.