How Invisalign from your dentists in Ramsey, NJ, can straighten your smile discreetly
If you need orthodontic treatment but are hesitant about committing to traditional braces, it’s time to discover the newest, most innovative way to straighten your smile. It’s called Invisalign, and it’s revolutionary because, in lieu of using uncomfortable brackets and wires to straighten smiles, it uses a system of clear aligning trays instead. This system offers comfort, convenience, and perhaps best of all, a level of discretion that makes it so one will notice you are straightening your smile. The dentists at Ramsey Family Dental in Ramsey, NJ, offer Invisalign treatment to give you a straight, beautiful smile!
More about Invisalign
Invisalign is one of the most popular orthodontic treatments for older teens and adults to fix problems, such as:
- Overbite or underbite
- Crossbite or open bite
- Overlapping teeth
- Teeth that are gapped apart
- Rotated, poorly-aligned teeth
Invisalign is popular because:
- It’s quick, requiring only 9 to 15 months to complete treatment
- It’s discreet, for the clear plastic aligners are virtually invisible to people around you
- It’s comfortable, for there are no sharp metal pieces to irritate your tissue
- It’s healthy, for you can remove the aligners to brush and floss normally
- It’s user-friendly, for you can remove the aligners to eat the foods you love
Your Invisalign treatment begins with your first set of aligners, which you wear for 2 weeks before moving on to a new set of aligners, which you will then wear for another 2 weeks. Treatment necessitates that you keep progressing to a new set of aligners every 2 weeks as your teeth gradually and comfortably move into the correct position. The entire process takes between 9 and 15 months.
Interested? Give Us a Call!
For more information about Invisalign and other restorative, cosmetic, and preventive dental services, call the dentists at Ramsey Family Dental in Ramsey, New Jersey. Call now and start working on your new smile today!